Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cushion Queen






I had some fabric gathering dust in a cupboard so I asked etsy seller thirtyfive flowers if she'd care to make some cushions for me. She said yes, hoorah! So I packed off my fabric and my cushions arrived within the week. I knew they'd be lovely because I've bought a couple of cushions from her before and they are beautifully made and finished.
It's worth having a look around her etsy shop, she's just started making purses too, I've got my eye on this one.

Thank you Louise!




7 comments:

  1. She makes lovely things - I bought some pencil cases from her at Christmas and was really pleased at how nicely made they were. Great fabric choices too.

    Your cushions are very gorge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure! the fabrics were great pieces especially love the red and white dahlia pattern and the Apple print.

    Thankyou for saying such lovely things xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo I have serious cushion envy! My tired old sofa's are in need of a spring brightening... I'm off for a looky round! lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they’re lovely. And that purse is gorgeous too. Hope all is well xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cushions! Love the green one. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous fabric! The cushions look divine - so nice having Etsy friends :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabrics you've collected, I can't wait for the car boot sales to start again so I cn get out there and pick up some unusual fabrics and nick nacks! The Etsy shop you recommend is lovely, there are so many its sometimes to find the little gems hiding out there! hope your enjoying the sunny english weather at the moment xox

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!