Friday, March 04, 2011

Dominoes / etsy finds




My childminder's child was sick this week so nothing much to show, I am working on some dominoes though. A bit obsessed with colour gradation at the moment, these colours were inspired by this. They're not quite right yet, got some tweaking to do.



XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX XXXXXX



Been doing a bit of etsy surfing via the 'circles' that people have added me to.
Some people make the best things, and so peculiar to etsy. Where else would you find...

a set of four crochet bangles


from DirtyLush.etsy.com



this funny bear


from ninon.etsy.com


and crochet clouds!


Have a lovely weekend all. x


5 comments:

  1. LOVE the dominoes! And I guessed what the inspiration was before I clicked on the link... :-) (I was shopping at Wooden Donkey last night... Sigh.)

    Wish you a great weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour gradations, Francesca, and those finds are just fabulous. Love Etsy :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, love the crochet clouds!! - and the mad bear! Sorry about the childminder's child - when that happens re my daughters' children, the kids usually end up here! Have a good weekend :) Abby x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! thank you very much for featuring my Palomino Bear! I am glad I've discovered your blog, I like it a lot :)
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, love LOVE the bear! Haha that toothy grin is a crack up. Gorgeous finds (as always) Francesca. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!