Friday, March 11, 2011

Hey-ho. We will get there in the end.



Been making slllloooooowwwww progress this week, partly because the house has been such a mess and I find it hard to concentrate in mess. What I have to show for it is the almost finished dominoes print I've been working on, and a partially finished melamine tray.

Hey-ho. We will get there in the end. (By the way, that's pretty much my mantra at the moment, regarding kitchen, children, work, everything!)


I've been pondering it for a while because of the expense but I think I'm going to do some A3 prints. I think some of my work would be better served on a larger format, like the dominoes for example, so I may splash out.

Hope your week has been slightly more productive than mine. At least it has been sunny and the blossom is popping out all over the place, which really makes my day.

Have a lovely weekend all. x

6 comments:

  1. a tray?????? lady, you know i have a penchant for trays..........
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look amazing... but the tray has already found itself on my ever expanding WANT list.

    I totally know what you mean about slow and steady. In fact I seem to remember YOU (yes you) being very kind and supportive to me when I was in the quagmire of children under 2, so I hope you'll remember your wise words to me then (I've just tried to find them but they're buried deeep in the murky past of my blog) and apply them to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you flora, that's so sweet. glad i helped you in your hour of need. soon enough we will have all the time in the world. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that tray! I love it Francesca. A3 prints sound like a great idea. Hope your space is clearer soon :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm very for Mrs Eliot Books A3 prints! And the tray...oh yes! Your style is perfect for melamine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, love the little town Francesca! So sweet! Can't wait to see it all finished.

    ps. I so know what you mean about mess, my desk is usually a pretty good reflection of the state of my brain. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!