Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love a bit of hello







You know I love a bit of hello. Here are some not brilliant photos of my new hello sign from williamdohman.etsy.com aka 'oh dier'. It's been a naked spot for so long. I didn't want a mirror so I have been slowly adding bits and bobs including the lovely snowflakes from hodgepodge arts also at etsy. They started off as Christmas decorations and never came down. I'm usually superstitious about things like that but sometimes style wins out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for all your comments on the giveaway post and facebook likes. You know I only do giveaways so I can see who secretly reads my blog ;) Nice to know you're out there. x

10 comments:

  1. love your "hello".
    what accent do you find yourself saying it in?
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a most beautiful hello :) Had a chuckle about your reasons for giveaways... must try that (though hard to make a gift as cool as yours). Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you I love their signs! really liking your fireplace, I may need to show this to my OH ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 'hello' - perfect there! Well found.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it too. I agree - it's better than a mirror. Not to mention a flat screen TV...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your hello and your entire fireplace. Apparently if you leave the christmas decorations up all year there is no bad luck! We are still surrounded by several strings of fairy lights that I just couldn't take down...

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh janne. the flat screen tv on the wall (disgusted look i get from my mother). never in a squillion years!

    xanna, gus likes it so it's usually a broken down yet sunny he - llllllo with pointing. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello!!! you made me laugh 2. I was just babbeling something about the lighter evenenings and that my girl no longer watch tv in the afternoons. Wimsy pancake!!!!-cool title.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love this! Such a cute idea – and yes a good replacement for a mirror I think :) Love the colour against the grey... what's that in your fireplace?

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's a vintage abacus zoe. close up here: http://tiny.cc/wjmdv
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!