Thursday, March 31, 2011

Promised yellow kitchen photos / new stockist

For those who expressed interest here are some pics of our new kitchen. (This will make my friend Sally laugh as we always joke about people on facebook who add photos of their loft conversions.)




It's mainly an ikea shell but we sent the doors off to be spray painted here. I would highly recommend them and it's a great way to get a bespoke-looking kitchen at a reasonable price. The wallpaper is Orla Kiely (as you know because you all seem to have it in your bedrooms or on your bed linen!) and the lampshade is Kartell at Heals.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>






I've got a new stockist - Mukavan, run by the lovely Cristina. She bought one of my pieces from etsy then enquired about wholesale. She has a gorgeous website full of beautifully styled items. I feel honoured to have been handpicked.

11 comments:

  1. I love, love,love your kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is perfection!!
    From someone who has that bedlinen...
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, the tiles look great
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually gasped out loud! It is stunning! I love LOVE your choice of yellow, I call that Mimosa! And teamed with the teal blue... total yum! Loving your style lady! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic colour - my current interiors fave!
    p.s. you are not to first to be struck by the anatomy in my ballooning post card - subtle changes have been made for the print!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a great job! Beautiful colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, your kitchen! (Ugh good not ugh bad) Great colour combination. Now that is a kitchen I would like to sit and have a cuppa in. Beautiful. Miriam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colour combination! and the tiles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's sooooo amazingly, wonderfully, gorgeous! Perfection! I'm sure you must be over the moon with it. It will be sunny everyday in your house! Great photos too. Nice new stockist as well. Yay. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That just looks so super cool! And the wallpaper is beautiful as well... What a nice job!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!