Friday, April 01, 2011

Fisher Price house


It's been almost two years since I got this.




Back then I said I was going to fill it for my two boys. Yeah right! I'd just had Gus, I wasn't thinking straight. It hasn't just been sitting around, well it has a bit but it has had a few incarnations, like patterned backings and snippets from our favourite children's books. But a year or so ago I won some little fisher price people from ebay so I decided to fill it with those. But they didn't look right...Until I got some white gloss and hoorah! Finished.





Hope you like. More fisher price love here.


^^^^^^^^^^^^ ****************** ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't forget to enter the giveaway if you haven't already here and on facebook. And still 15% off etsy till Sunday eve. Have a lovely weekend all. xxx

7 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea. Looks good just as a decoration. I collect old tin toys 'for my grandson' but whether they will ever come off the shelves in my sewing room is another matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I have a number of these little people dotted around. You can't have too much Fisher Price.
    Have a good weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love your blog. Keep up the good work!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a shape, even empty it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab, fab fabio! I love it. Perfect for little Fisher Price friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I so wish I still had my little Fisher Price people.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!