Tuesday, April 05, 2011

New A3 Prints Dominoes & Chevron



Finally, after much rumination I have some A3 prints on sale and now I see them I wish I'd done it aaaaages ago! These are the first, two completely new prints Dominoes and Chevron.



(I love this close up as a stand-alone print. Maybe I'll do that too.)











They are printed on the same gorgeous Hahnemuhle 100% cotton paper as my A4 prints so the colours really do pop.

I'll be adding some old favourires as A3 and I'm working on a print of my Let's Go for a Walk cushion too, so I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

  1. I love them! The chevrons are soooooo nice. And I think Let's Go For A Walk will look fab in A3. What a good decision! My A3 printer turned up in bloody Devon! I am full of rage about so many things at the moment. Things couldn't have gone much worse! I'll email you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! Especially the chevron. Oooo might have to have one too. Absolutely gutted I didn't win your giveaway! booo hooo... there was tears here in Bristol. Will have to be saving my pennies then! lou xx

    p.s your octons prints looks gawjus by the way! Will blog about it very soon! Have a lovely week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh i also love them! i need more wall space for my mrs eliot collection, seriously my house is looking like a shrine to you!
    you are very, very clever
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the chevrons, i will be "pinning" to my wish list.
    Well done lady x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They turned out great! I really like the movement in the domino-print.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I really REALLY love them, Francesca! They are just exquisite - beautiful work. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are absolutely amazing! I adore your yellow kitchen too. I've just come on here for the first time from seventy tree and I'll be back! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!