Saturday, April 23, 2011

New in - Abacus







There are a few new prints in my shop. I'll start with this one and post the rest up over the next few days. You are probably all out enjoying the sunshine and the long weekend anyway (UK visitors), I imagine it's just me sitting here still blogging away like a doofus!

So this is Abacus, you can find it in etsy (and in folksy and dawanda soon. Promise!) And if you liked the thumbnail from this print in my last post I have made a print of it too, so I'll let you know when it's in the shop. Thank you my lovelies. You may go. x

8 comments:

  1. I’m a doofus too. He’s a asleep, and I’m not good with the heat. I will reinforce though....superb print Mrs! Love from Splont x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this print Miss Fran... it's got a real strength of structure and colour without being too heavy or bright... if you know what I mean!?

    You are a complete doofus! Get outside while you can... it's peeing buckets here and I'm bouncing off the walls wishing for the sun... ;)

    Emma, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'm a doofus too sitting here while the sun shines :) Now, you already know how much I love this, Mrs... can I ask that you delay sending my print until you have listed the new one please? Oh, and I'd really like to get Building Blocks too... might as well send them all together ;) I'll keep checking the shop. Happy Sunday! Kx

    p.s. my little one somehow twigged this morning that her Easter bunny eggs might have come from us :( End of an era here... at least the staying up late and creeping around at midnight has ended too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya!

    thought I should tip you off about this:



    Please pass onto anyone else you think may be interested.

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the link in my last comment may have got lost!

    This is where to look for a free stall at the Knitting and Stitching show:

    http://eastlondoncraftguerrilla.blogspot.com/2011/04/are-you-next-crafty-super-star.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful print! It has such a great rhythm, I can almost hear the little counters clacking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am new to your blog, but just wanted to say that I really like your prints.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!