Monday, April 25, 2011

New in - Let's Go For A Walk, Boxes, Green Circles



Morning! Hope you are all having a great long Easter weekend. I've got some more prints to show you and then I will be all up to date!

This is Let's Go for a Walk. The illustration was originally for the
cushion, it was a popular design so I thought why not make it into a large format print too. You can find it here.






This is Boxes. You might remember it started off my whole blocks and boxes obsession and I have now finally got it into the shop. It took the A3 paper for me to finally turn it into a print as it wasn't really working on the smaller format.






And the same goes for Green Circles. As a smaller illustration I thought A4 would do, but it needed plenty of space around it to really pop so it's another large one. Now I'm thinking my coloured bowls would really benefit from more space.



Anyway, I hope you like them. Thanks for all your comments so far and your thumbs ups on facebook. Good to know you like where I'm heading. Enjoy the last day of the hols - well until the Royal Wedding. Will you be watching or shunning? x


3 comments:

  1. Love them all. Moving to A3 was such a good idea. Shunning. Have a good week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green circles makes me think of the phases of the moon, for no apparent reason!

    Shunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i won't be shunning, just cause i like to get a 'british' fix. perhaps i am in the minority but i have written to them and wished them well and also i will be watching in my pj's a few hours late...
    sometimes you have to move away from your home country to find your patriotic soul, i know i did :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!