Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Study Views / Paper Pops






We finally moved Gus out of the study where he's been for the past 7 months (a little longer than the estimated 2 weeks which I stipulated to Ben at the beginning of his stay). Now that he's sleeping a little (ahem) better, he is now in his own room at the top, next to Isi. So I have my study back. It's good to be able to spread out and not have to put things away at the end of the day!

+++++++++++++++++++

I am taking part in the Poppytalk Paper Pops Market. My table is over here. There are some beautiful papaer goods, this has caught my eye.

5 comments:

  1. your blog is always so inspiring!!

    ;) Fede
    fedulab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I can't remember how I stumbled accross your blog, but I am glad I did - lovely! I love the artworks and the glimpses of your home (the kitchen is AMAZING!).

    Thanks for the comment over at my little blog :)

    claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's why you've been so incredibly productive recently? Love the look of your study and am only slightly envious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your study looks really lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Francesca, How fantastic to have your own dedicated space back *drool* We're house hunting at the mo, I've got fingers and toes crossed for the same.
    Congrats on all your gorgeous new prints, you clever clogs you! How will I ever choose a fav!! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!