Saturday, May 07, 2011

Regretsy / wip

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE etsy. And when I first heard about Regretsy I was a bit miffed. But I have to say, it is bloody funny. Now I'm just chanting 'please don't feature me' every morning. Lego Sculpture (filed under bullshit) and 5 Primmy Cottage Pink Vintage Wooden Clothes Pins Shabby Glitter Chic Distressed (filed under annoying descriptions). It's quite addictive. These are real listings by the way. And the lego one is actually $420.


+++ +++ +++ +++ +++


Haven't been around much this week. Probably because I've been doing too much of that^! But here's a snippet of a new card set I'm working on.






Have a lovely weekend all. x
p.s

7 comments:

  1. Look at me reading yr blog on my new posh phone.in bed.ignoring my kids! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just spent 1/2 hour on Regretsy!! - hysterical; love it - thanks for the link! Liking the new card design :) Abby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Thanks so much for the link. I don't think you have anything to fear, by the way. (As long as you check your spelling ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regretsy! Hilarious! (I am quite certain your lovely wares won't ever find their way there though.) Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I like :) Can't wait for these to be finished.

    And oh dear... regretsy!... that purple lace top for men is... umm... well... yes ;)

    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see them finished! happy new week

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!