Sunday, May 29, 2011

We Make London Pop Up Shop!





I am starting to get things together for We Make London's pop-up shop in Hampstead from 2nd-9th July, where I'll be selling some prints, cards, wooden and paper books. If you don't know Oak Studio they provide gallery space and some fantastic workshops. During the week, We Make will also be hosting several workshops including Papercutting for Beginners and 'Festival of Britain' inspired Textile Printing. Sounds great! This is exactly the kind of thing I will be doing when my little one starts school in 2 1/2 years...Or I'll just clean the house.

You can see the full workshop list here.

3 comments:

  1. Your work is great. Ditch the Dyson and design! Abby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that all sounds wonderful. I only wish I could attend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome stuff! Wish-wish-wish I can meet you there one day!Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!