Monday, June 27, 2011

Beach Huts of Southwold little paper book


Good Morning/Evening! Hope you all had a lovely weekend. It was scorching here. I don't function very well in weather like that, my brain and body switch off a little bit. Sorry family.

Anyway,
Beach Huts of Southwold is now in etsy. I want to do more of these little paper books. They are like a card and pressie all in one, and fun to make. I like sewing them into their little covers.


)))))))))))))(((((((((((((



There is a little pre-pop-up-shop interview with me over here on the We Make London blog, if you want to know what inspires me for the millionth time ;)

(a bit of morning sarcasm for you there.)

10 comments:

  1. I love these, Francesca! I always thought English beach huts were the cutest things ever... and you make them even more appealing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so cute. Stop making things that I want to buy please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super! I especially love the green top with the details of the two tops next to it. Only a small part of the photo is filled, but it fills up the picture at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous. Like a little book of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ... amazing! I really want a beach hut of my own now :)

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these tiny little books! And thanks for your lovely comment. It means a lot coming from an awesome and inspiring mum like you! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so lovely I MUSY visit Southwall x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! this is so cute! such beautiful colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the book. And great interview :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!