Thursday, July 28, 2011

Hols. Yay!






I'm off on my hols for a couple of weeks. I may try and post the odd picture via some kind of 'i' gadget but from my experience, it won't be easy. So I may just spend my time beating Ben at gin rummy instead.

My shop is now on 'vacation mode' and will re-open on August 14th. Have a lovely couple of weeks. I'm sure one of our igadgets will let me have the odd browse at all your rambles and photos and I won't be able to help myself so I will see you around. xxx



10 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday - look forward to hearing all about it when you get back x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holidays, how lovely! Hope you have a wonderful time. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful holiday Francesca! Great image :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a lovely time lady
    love you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy holidays Miss Fran... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Buenas vacaciones ! Have a great holiday and good luck (for the gin rummy)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a lovely holiday, you will be missed! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you look so glamorous on the beach. I love the scarf and glasses combo! ;0) Have a wonderful holiday...and do some serious lying around. Tie Gus to the nearest tree for a bit! Have fun. Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are having a lovely time Fran x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!