Monday, September 05, 2011

Month of Finishing

I've taken some inspiration from Kylie, and Alisa, trying to do a 'month of finishing'. Although, with everything I have to finish, this will take more than a month. Some of my things are a few years old. There's a BIG backlog. In my wip folder I now have a sub-folder entitled SERIOUS WIP! (yes, in caps) and it's highlighted in blue. See?






So anyway, here's a little peek at some things that will be in my shop soon I hope. I am trying to tie up the blocks and boxes series (although there is still one more in the set that needs working on. Don't worry, it's in my SERIOUS WIP folder), so I've just finished a few Blocks prints.




There will be a few to choose from, in different sizes, and they'll be in the shop as soon as poss. (Talking of Kylie, while I was working on them, they were reminding me of her new Pixels cushion.)


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


In other news (not really news), I have NOT been following my 'hell yeah' new approach to life. What's wrong with me? I need it tattooed on my forehead.


3 comments:

  1. I think a tattoo to the forehead might me taking it a bit far...maybe a post-it on a mirror? would be less painful too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah for MoFs!! Such a lovely post - LOVE the blocks, of course :) Thanks for the link-love too. Kx

    p.s. sometimes life doesn't throw too many 'hell yeahs' at you and 'sure, why not' just has to do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahahaha! Love it!!
    Hmmm, maybe I need one of those too...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!