Thursday, September 15, 2011

Newly acquired







>>>Every time I carry Gus up the stairs he likes to go through the numbers 1 - 10, which was my hope when I bought these lovely wooden number puzzles from Winter's Moon. He always misses out number 7. But apart from that he's a genius ;-)

>>>My friend gave me the Wooden Owl by Matt Pugh (from Smug.) What a pal!

>>>I couldn't resist this little amber apple dish from Delia's great vintage shop AmeeliaBedelia.etsy.com. She's got some sweet things and makes the most gorgeous treasuries.




^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^mountains interlude^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




Not feeling tippety-top this week. A bit run down and the back-to-school blues. Looking forward to my bloggy meet-up this weekend though with the shed and the tree.

See you after the weekend, hoping for a sunny one. x


13 comments:

  1. I want that owl!
    Weekend already? Feel better and a nice weekend to you too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, was going to buy you that owl myself! have been hankering (is that a word?) after it for over a year
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That owl is fantastic ... love it!
    And I am off to check out Winter's Moon - I think it is going to be my kind of shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely acquirements!
    I feel just the same as you. Perhaps it is back to school blues. I’m run down and fed up! Oh well. Equally looking forward to hanging out with the ‘shed' and the ‘books' on Saturday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely. How funny about the seven! Maybe it's the 's' ? My eldest was a 'lellow' girl and we were always correcting her. When she eventually did say yellow properly we were so sad and we started saying 'lellow' then ;) Go figure! Hope you have a great weekend. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm feeling the same... lets just chill it in London. Don't try to do too much. I think Kerry is feeling tired also. Just a bit of window shopping, eating, drinking & chatting... Looking forward to it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks girlies.
    janne: yes my weekend starts today...because i'm such a party animal. *yawns*. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great stuff. Looks nice in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olive & Gus need to hang out because Olive always says 7 twice! Lovely, lovely pieces from your house. Hope you feel tip top soon. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. kellie that's so cute! she can do two 7s, one for her and one for gus. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I have wanted one of those owls for aggges! Super super gorgeous – and yellow too! Good acquiring skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet finds! Hope you have a sunny weekend too.xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely things! enjoy your outing - what's the collective noun for bloggers do you think?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!