Saturday, September 24, 2011

Wip - autumn

I'm working on a new Autumn print. I used to have one in the shop, it was popular but it was mainly collage and I wanted to reinvent it. I still love breaking things down into simple shapes though and this has something of the Winter Trees about it. I've been revisiting my Playground pattern to make hedges and my old security envelope liners I haven't used for ages. Here are a couple of thumbs.












I already feel like there could be a whole new project here. But what happened to my Month of Finishing?


Hope you're having nice Saturdays. We have been running round the streets in home-made jet packs, but more of that next week :-)





5 comments:

  1. They are looking super lovely Francesca-I am looking forward to seeing where you will take them! Have a great weekend-xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Love those leaves! Looks like it's going to be a gorgeous little set x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spied those jetpacks on pinterest.. I might have a go at those for my 2. Felt weird not going on a train today! Maybe I'll pop back again soon! Love these prints...Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come back soon Lou! Looking forward to seeing your jet-pack adventures m’dear. I like these little snippets of the new autumn print. I have your original autumn print and love it as you know, so will be interested to see autumn 2011! Looks very promising - love the little bumpy hedges and greens and bluey-grey. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very lovely so far, particularly the last two images together.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!