Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Big Apple Sale




I'm closing my shops in a few days while we travel across the pond to New York City for 11 days. Woooooo-HOOOOO! Ahem. We're off to visit my friend Bee who moved back to Brooklyn in the summer, so I'm having a little pre-holiday sale in the etsy shop.

Shop between now and 19th October and you can get 15% off your order. Just enter the code NYSALE in the coupon box at checkout and it's done.

Anything ordered by Sunday 16th should be posted before we go (made-to-order pieces may take longer), otherwise the order will go out as soon as we get back on 31st.


7 comments:

  1. Im so jealous! Have a lovely break x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so bloody jealous! Have a brilliant time, can't wait to see your pics of it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the best trip!!! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll be doing your own countdown soon! I hope you'll be IG-ing your way around x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh, thank you sweets!
    xanna, i'm actually terrified of the amount of pictures i'm gonna take. look out instagram! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoops, I've just done some late night shopping! Enjoy New York. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun in New York, Francesca!!!
    How exciting - you will have a ball :) Kx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!