Monday, October 10, 2011

Catch up

Hello all. I've been a bit absent blog-wise the last week or so. Trying to do more making and less looking. I am still pinning occasionally but it was starting to make me feel a bit drained. And all that 'wanting things you haven't got' is not very good for the soul. But I have been taking lots of pictures with my trusty ipod touch. It's making me look at things in a different way and I'm really collecting images and moments like never before. Here are a few of those from the past couple of weeks.





















^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Thanks for your encouragement on the boats. I had been steering clear of triangles but while playing around with shapes I couldn't really avoid them anymore. Then straight away they looked like sails, so I added a little wavy line envelope liner to complete it. It will hopefully be a print soon.

8 comments:

  1. You make a good point about pinterest, it is hard to see all these lovely things and want them all, you sometimes forget all you do have and the beautiful things around you everyday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic shots! Love the colours and the swing :) Yes, I can see your point re: pinterest. It does drive me on to do things though but I wish the husband would look at my 'wish list' once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely eye for shooting photos. I've been really into taking pictures with my iphone lately, gives you a different perception.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with you on that decision. Making more, browsing less. It's tempting and quick but making is so much more rewarding.

    Great image collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all these photos as you know, esp the yellow leaf x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos Francesca... fabulous little vignettes. Can't wait to see how they inspire you :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are really super. I got an ipod touch recently and they are just brill aren't they. Mike gets a bit annoyed with me though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the images. Made me miss traveling on the tube.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!