Monday, December 05, 2011

Happy deliveries

Two gorgeous things arrived in the post this weekend...


1. One of Flora's adorable Friendly Acorn cards from her etsy shop. I'd been meaning to order one for ages and I'm so glad I did. Thanks Flo!


2. Lovely Kylie sent me one of her beautiful brooches as a thank you for something, even though she really did not need to (you listening kylie!) but I'm ever so glad she did. Thank you Kylie!


Hope you all had a good weekend and the Christmas shopping is going well! x


3 comments:

  1. So glad you like it, Francesca :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Francesca :-) I hope you everything's good :-)
    Thanks for introducing me to Instagram! That is so cool! Just made myself an account :-)

    Love your set on Flickr :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!