Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Catching up


Hello All! Nice to see you again. I had a lovely long break with no blogging at all so I will be slowly catching up over the next couple of weeks. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas/holiday season and a fantastic New Year. Did you go out and party...or go to bed at 10 with a podcast? (Who...me?).

While I've been gone - Isi lost his first tooth, which made me very over-emotional (who...me?), our wonderful friends from NYC came for a visit, and I almost finished a print I started half a year ago (who...me?).
Yes, me. Nothing changes.

Happy New Year lovely bloggies. I'll be back with a new print or two soon. x

6 comments:

  1. Haha... nice to see you back and in top form Fran :)
    Happy New Year! Here's to a wonderful 2012. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to say... that last photo of you new(ish) print is gorgeous! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year to you all. I hope the tooth fairy came. I'm dreading the first wobbly tooth, but just because I'm super squeamish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you! I didn't quite go to bed at 10pm, but close :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. stayed up later than ever this year, had to keep away because the daughter was having a 'gathering' (parent friendly word for party) Happy new year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year. Looking forward to reading your blog in 2012.

    I am still the same old me, too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!