Thursday, January 19, 2012

New in - Offshoot, a new project


I've been working on a little side project with my old pal and talented photographer Xanthe Berkeley.




Xanthe is a Shutter Sister and she takes the most beautiful photographs and fantastic videos. About a month ago she came to me with an idea, she wanted to do something for camera lovers - people totally enchanted by cameras and devoted to their favourite kind. And from there an idea was born.

So we are starting with 3 prints, for a Nikon Girl, a Canon Girl and a Polaroid Girl.











And we have badges...



...in a set of two or the whole set of six.

You can find all the Offshoot products in my etsy shop here. And stay tuned for a giveaway tomorrow. x



p.s. I'm so in love with that typeface!


8 comments:

  1. Love it! And, I'm going to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great graphics!! and cool badges...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are WONDERFUL!!! No, better than that, they are FAN-TAB-U-LOUS :) Already tried to secure mine but the badges have sold out :( Hope you'll be making some more? Great collaboration guys :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever ladies! I love them.
    Ps I'm a Canon girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're so cute! I'm definitely a polaroid girl... I even own that polaroid! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow, are these yours?! Love these! V.Cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice prints! love them! and also the tah-dah broches! wonderful work! happy to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!