Friday, January 13, 2012

New in - Shade 1412

Happy Friday lovelies! Hope this week has treated you well. It's been a long one. One of those weeks when it felt like Friday on a Tuesday, if you know what I mean. I've got tons done though and am now breathing a sigh of relief.

Here's my last new entry of the week, Shade 1412, an A3 print.






It's one of those prints I started months ago and other work came and went while I was working on it. It took a while, all those different reels, different wood, labels and text. But worth it in the end. In the shop here


Have  a marvellous weekend. xxx

7 comments:

  1. It is beautiful and I love that you've taken the name of the print from the reel. I can see it must have taken a long time. I love it. Happy weekend to you lovely lady! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab print - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... it looks fantastic Fran! Love love love :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool and retro in a nice way;) like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Fran. I have so many of these and never quite know what to do with them. Maybe just having them is ok. I would like to put it up on the wall of the studio of my dreams...
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!