Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New in - Valentine's. Yes. I said it.



Thank you all so much for your comments on the trays below, it really is greatly appreciated. I will probably go for the most popular (although all of them had a few votes) which looks it might be my favourite too. I will keep you posted. 


 ***********************************************


You'll see I have a little Valentine button somewhere over here >>> 

If you click it, it will take you to my shop and everything I've labelled Valentine. Yes, yes I know we've only just taken down the Christmas decos but those across the pond and down under need advance warning!

I have 3 new cards that I had mucho fun making.

Mr Valentine, a minimalist modern design for the Mr. in your life.

Numero Uno - Isi got some medals and rosettes from Father Christmas and I fell in love with the colours and shape. This is good for Valentine's or any old time. 

And Heart Sprinkles, it says it all, with some blurry hearts confetti giving it some colour.      

Next time, I will actually have my cotton reels print in the shop. It's been a long time comin'.  

See you soon poppets. x



4 comments:

  1. I love the heart confetti, so cute, I know its early but it all comes around so soon!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards. Very smart and appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely :-) Especially fond of the Mr.
    :-))) And I don't think you're early; just finished a Valentines card myself yesterday :-)

    Still hasn't gotten 'round to find you (or anybody) on Instagram. But happily flicking on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that Valentines Mr. You're so clever! Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!