Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Making friends with Society 6

I am slowly reconciling my issues with Society 6. I had so ummed and ahhed about it - wondered whether having my prints there undermined their quality etc. There a few things I don't like about it - like their selection of frames for the framed prints, and the fact that they can change the format of my print from portrait to square for the larger sizes, when I spend a lot of time on composition. And that you can't choose which colour t'shirts to offer, or choose men's or women's. 

But my oh my, their iphone covers! They make it all worth it.

Here's my newest cover/skin. The print - Layered Squares no.2 - is part of a collection of prints I was working on a little while ago. This one is (so far) exclusive to Society 6, maybe that's the way to go, so I don't feel any kind of clash with my etsy shop. Be nice to hear how any other etsy/society 6 sellers feel.




Here's Xanthe with her new Chevron Multicolour iphone skin and here's Kylie with her Grey & Yellow iphone skin (and the cushion from envelop to match!) Thanks for the support ladies.

And now I'm off to get ice-cream with my fellas. There's a strike today, so no school. And the weather is glorioso! x

p.s. in case you were wondering, I finally reached my payment minimum with envelop. And I got paid! Yipeeee!!!




8 comments:

  1. Wow. This looks fantastic. Now I hope my current case breaks soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so flipping desirable I don't know where to begin. If only they made cases for ipods as well as skins. I wonder why they don't?

    ReplyDelete
  3. funny you should say that flora as i cracked my ipod touch screen today and thought the very same thing! curses! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, those are GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummmmm like a one of those rocket shaped ice lollies.. or is that just me? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new design is gorgeous Fran! Thanks for the link-love and I loved seeing Xanthe's too. I had no idea there was a payment minimum with envelop... guess they have to work it somehow - congrats on being paid anyway! Always a nice feeling ;) Hope you had a great ice cream. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun!! great colours. I love my iphone skin x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, your phone cover is flipping gorgeous! Wish I had some pennies to get one now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!