Monday, March 12, 2012

Travels with a tree and a shed - 2


Hello! How was your weekend? I had a lovely trip to Bristol with the tree and the shed. So nice to have a train journey without chasing Gus up and down the carriage for once. Just chatting and watching the fields go by, heaven. (Apart from getting dirty looks and having to move from the 'quiet carriage' as we realised after about an hour we were the only ones talking at all! Ho-hum.) 

My photos make Bristol look like a concrete jungle, but it's not at all, it's a lovely mix of old and new. I liked it, especially the docks. You can tell that bottom photo is Kerry can't you - she's such a triangle nut! Thanks for showing us round Brizzles Lou
Last time.

4 comments:

  1. I think it would be accurate to say I am just a nut!! Hehe, was lots of fun hanging out with you ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! It was great fun indeed. Yes we should do Bath next time or Brighton.. maybe be a bit far, but could be cool. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great day trip! I've never been to Bristol but it looks and sounds fabulous. Glad you had a good time. Had a laugh at the quiet carriage episode :))
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! I used to live in that building next to the big wolf graphite! I'm going to have to re - post this if it's ok? (linking back to this page, obvs)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!