Wednesday, April 04, 2012

New in - i am a shape

Inspired by Gus's love of Mister maker and his shapes, (see last post - we can't leave to get Isi from school until they've been on) here's a set of 4 flashcards/postcards for your wall or your little one's wall. I chose to include a rhombus instead of a rectangle because (shhh, don't tell the rectangle) I think she's a little bit more dynamic. 
They are in the shop now. 



I finally widened my blog after many months of chickening out because it meant scrapping my old template and using some html I googled. It worked! So now I have biiiiiig pics, that hopefully won't crash your computer.


****************************************

In case you're wondering (course you are!) I gave up potty training on day 4. I don't expect it to be any easier in 3 months, but at least I can draft in the professionals at nursery to help.  Sheesh.

13 comments:

  1. Love love the cards! Mister maker is a favourite here too. And potty training.....arrgh! Bella can't start at nursery (which is at school) until she is potty trained. As soon as the weather gets warmer I'll let her run around sans nappy and fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! So so good. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS love the bigger size pictures ... they good good AND little four eyes here doesn't have to squint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank gals.
    andrea good luck! i think girls are slightly easier than boys, at least i don't think they wee every minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fab!!! Love the little comments under each shape especially the 'aren't I lovely?' triangle and 'slightly wonky' circle!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks very nice: both the cards and the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We do a dance to 'I am a shape', so I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dabbling in potty training with my boy too. Trying to get it done before the winter weather sets in!

    rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Probably all wrong but I resorted to bribery when potty training, the promise of a smartie resulted in a full pot, only worked on girl twin though, boy wasn't bothered and prefered the floor, mayhem! I think boys are a bit harder, girls are eager to please, not sure if that's a good thing. I am itching to widen my pics too but nervous of the html bit, I will google it. I am a spiral at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the postcards! Am I the on;y one who says the 'i am a' bit in the voices of the shapes from mister maker??
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are great! Love them. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loove big pics! So glad you embraced the wide. Super cute flash cards, we are huge Mister Maker fans here too. : ) Gotta love a cool rhombus!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!