Good morning! An inspirational video to boost your midweek from the very talented (and extremely busy) Swiss Miss, aka designer Tina Roth Eisenberg. Here she talks about how her side projects like Tattly and Teux Deux quickly became a very real part of her working life, and about the importance of collaborating to keep ideas fresh and get inspired. Click image to watch.
If you haven't got time to watch all of it right now, here are the 8 things she wants to teach her kids. I think they're pretty perfect.
1. Find something you love and don't stop until you find it, you know when you do.
2. Don't be a complainer. Make things better.
3. Trust your intuition. Your gut is always right.
4. If an opportunity scares you, take it. Being scared means you'll learn and grow.
5. Find like-minded people. Make sure they're a good and respectful bunch!
6. Collaborate. Only good will come of it.
7. Ignore haters. They deserve none of your time.
8. Inspire others. Be someone's crazy aunt.
Hope you get some inspiration from it this morning. x