Saturday, June 09, 2012

Flow Magazine

Hi! Just dropping by on a Saturday to tell you that I'm on the Flow blog today doing a little Q & A. Ok, it's in Dutch but you're probably sick of me babbling on about myself anyway. More importantly, if you don't know Flow, it's a beautiful Dutch magazine started by creatives Astrid Van der Hulst and Irene Smit, who felt there was a gap in the market for a beautiful magazine that was a treat but also practical and useful, for people that didn't have a lot of 'me' time. The four themes they based the magazine on were:


Feel connected, Simplify your life, Live mindfully, Spoil yourself


I haven't held it in my hands but it looks like a beautifully tactile book with different papers and interactive elements such as colouring sheets.


Check out their video here, where they talk about how they got started, and what they hope to do with Flow in the future. I loved it when they said that Flow is 'a mentality brand. It's not aimed at any specific age group.' It really struck a chord.





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a lush publication - really lovely to hold with different papers, effects etc. Love to have a proper look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds brilliant . Will go and check it out! And congrats to you!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!