Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Instagram joke of the day / the camera



 via Heather @ hrrrthrrr.com



Hey! I facebooked this a little while ago. Have you seen it? It's a concept for a new Instagram camera - The Instagram Socialmatic! And it's designed by a marketing and communication studio called ADR Studio. I'm not sure whether it's just a great marketing ploy or whether they really want to produce it (they do have a funding page on their website), but you can read more about it here

For now, just look at the pictures. It's a beautiful thing.

6 comments:

  1. oooh yeah, that's preeetttyyyy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am in LOVE! I hope they do develop it... They've gone to a lot of trouble with the prototype or is that all just for show maybe (stickers on an iPad!)?
    Dreaming, hoping and wishing!!!
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way it looks too- but is it real?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh yes, saw this the other day and wondered that myself. It'd be so cool if it were real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it round here, so inspiring and beautiful!
    glad I stumbled my way here, now to find you on instagram ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!