Friday, July 06, 2012

It's a list thing

I've been busy working on a few side projects recently. First up is the return of It's a List Thing - a blog Xanthe and I used to have a few years ago, relaunched. All is explained in the little animation below. It starts with "um..." (story of my life!)


We're excited because we all used to get such a kick out of it. We just couldn't maintain it (not sure why we think we can now, since we are even busier, but hey-ho!) 

Anyway, it's a fun thing to do, so if you like making lists (we do) and you'd like to sign up to send us your list every month (or however often you can), visit It's a List Thing and click the sign up form. We already have a few lists up there (plus the archive from a few years back, when blogger wasn't so pretty!). This month's list is Things that make me feel grown up...

Have a superduper weekend lovely blog friends. xxx

12 comments:

  1. This looks like fun! On my way to sign up : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I LOVE a good list! Definitley signing up!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lists! they're my thing too. such a lovely thing to do with your pal and nice to share it out to us too. i'm off to sign up :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited too! I've just signed up - I LOVE lists. I'll send you my first list soon. Looks so pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm signing up too - list makeing is a favourite pass time. My level of excitement just might be tragic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that site, great concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! That sounds like a lovely idea, I love lists, I want to play!! I'll go sign up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! I love lists-what a fun idea Francesca:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea guys! I've just signed up too.
    Love that photo :) How old were you then?
    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this idea so much Francesca... just seen Lou's and was contemplating what my things that make me feel grown-up are. Will definitely try and join in x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh this sounds good! I LOVE a list... I made a website way back in, like, the noughties, of lists that my friends gave me, might have to resurrect it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!