Monday, July 02, 2012

Summer fair and cocktails catch-up

Hello! Hope you had a marvellous weekend. We had our school summer fair, which marks the end of my year as a class rep. (I'm saying nothing ;-) 
We made candy floss and popcorn for several hours straight. Fun, but exhausting.

Then I went out, drank cocktails and laughed a LOT! 


I've been busy lately so I haven't been catching up on blogs too much, so please let me know if I've missed any babies being born, amazing new products, thrifty finds, important exam results, first words, extra hilarious posts, holiday photos, inappropriate swearing etc. I'll catch up again this week.

Ta-ra for now doodles. x

10 comments:

  1. Love the watermelon photo and reference...I have holiday snaps up today on the blog, lot's of patterns!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice sandals! that's all! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done for surviving being a rep, I am rep for year 6 at the moment, it is almost the end of me!!!!!!!! say no more....where all the other parents I ask!!!!!!!!! it is always the same few trusty ones!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, yes, I know what you mean and I'm so glad my girls are at big school now where they don't want or need any parental involvement! :) I did my time.
    Hope you have a lovely break - those cocktails sound great ;) No news here - it's total boringsville as per usual. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I had twins! Only joking :) great sandals and watermelon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sandals! (and you didn't miss my baby ;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sandals! (and you didn't miss my baby ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha love the watermelon... How did you make the candy floss?

    No babies here or even any thrifty finds (well none that I've blogged about), just been busy working (how boring really!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure didn't miss anything from around here... I'm struggling to get through the five or six hundred blog posts in my feed not to mention post anything myself.

    Hope you're having a good summer, btw!

    I also have sandal envy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a blast did you have one in 2013 at all?

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!