Monday, August 06, 2012

Saturday at the South Bank

There's a lot going on at the South Bank at the moment, but we did spend most of the time in the rainbow-coloured sand, jumping, and jumping, and jumping again...

I must confess to having an end-of-second-week breakdown yesterday. Being nagged 7 days a week is quite different to being nagged in term time. I needed a break from "muuuummmm!". So Ben took them off for the WHOLE DAY to Victoria Park to watch Olympics on the big screens, and I watched it on the sofa at home. I feel refreshed and ready to take on another week. Kind of. That's a great dad, right there :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shops are now on vacation mode while I prepare for our little holiday. x

2 comments:

  1. The South Bank is always great. Wish we lived closed as I'd love to visit it more often than every couple of years! Brilliant that you got a break, I know just how you feel. It's been quite a long couple of weeks......! Enjoy your holiday. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just how you feel too! My ten year old can be as grumpy as a whole team of grumpy bears. Sigh...(really)Great dads can be great help!Enjoy planning your vacation. Hope it's wonderful!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!