Monday, September 24, 2012

My exhibition at The Haberdashery

Hello all,
Just to let you know I have a little exhibition opening at my favourite local haunt - The Haberdashery, 25th Sept - 28th Oct. Do pop along if you can, I'll be showing a selection of my prints.



The Haberdashery is a gorgeous local coffee shop. They were runner up best coffee shop in the whole of London last year, which is amazing. Not just due to their delicious food and decor but also their community spirit. Since they came along they have breathed life back into a neighbourhood that I was worried was turning into one of those generic neighbourhoods, with rents being pushed up and way too many mobile phone shops moving in. Well, it still has too many mobile phone shops but it also has lots of independent shops and has managed to retain it's creative quirkiness.

They host the brilliant Barboot, on the first Friday of every month, where vintage and craft stalls take over a few participating shops and there are cocktails and live music. It really is tres, tres groovy. (No, I'm not on commission from the local estate agent ;-)
The open evening is Thursday 27th between 7 - 9pm.

The Haberdashery
22 Middle Lane
Crouch End
London
N8 8PL






7 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds great - am sure it will be a big success x

    ReplyDelete
  2. right still have Kerrys exibition to go to and now yours before end of Oct..will i make it..if not i know it will be wonderful, love the spools drawing...success is your im sure of that
    fransea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you fransea! lovely to see you here. x

      Delete
  3. I love the cotton reels. Dang, I used to live in Crouch End -- I obviously should have stayed.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!