Monday, November 26, 2012

Harry Potter / Blog babies

Isi was 7 a couple of weeks ago. My how time flies. It happened to be Inset day at school (teacher training) so we splashed out on a trip to the Harry Potter Studio Tour. Amazing. I haven't read any of the books or seen any of the films (pick your chins up off the floor! Ben does most of Isi's bedtime reading) yet I still found it the most exciting thing ever!


While I was thinking about posting about Isi I started to think about all the blog babies I know, and specifically the ones who have been born whilst I've been writing my blog. It's so lovely sharing a little part of their lives as they grow up from newborns to little people. Sometimes I can't believe how old they are getting, it really shocks me when there's a birthday! I'm thinking about Bertie, Ellis & Samuel, Phiney, Rosa, Toby, Olive and Eulalie. I also really love posts about the boys who are at a similar age to Isi like Stanley and Sam, and the family adventures here and here. Getting creative ideas and tips is really priceless.

Thanks for sharing your little ones' moments. xxx
p.s.
Gus at 3 days old. (He starts school next year!)

p.p.s. My cyber weekend sale at etsy finishes at midnight-ish tonight. Use CYBERWEEKEND15 at checkout. x

4 comments:

  1. Oh that HP tour looks amazing. My boy would be thrilled to visit there as he and I are huge fans! And I've just noticed that it's me on one of your links so thanks for that lovely mention. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, time zips by, and before you know it they are all grown up, Lucy starts her first proper London job next week, still my baby though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, made me feel all nostalgic seeing your Desk Thursday picture of Gus again. Feels like about 5 minutes ago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you and your boys must come and have an adventure with my boys! I am sure we will have the biggest fun (tiring but fun!) Happy New year lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!