Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Lovely new stockist - Finely Crafted / Society 6 offer



Hello to my lovely new stockist Finely Crafted at the fabulous Paris on Ponce market, Altlanta, Georgia. It looks tres tres groovy there and I'm very happy to be in such good company - the shop includes some wonderful artists and designers such as Leah Duncan and Xenia Taler. If you're in Atlanta, go and see!


Oh p.s. Society 6 has a great promotion on at the moment. $5 off EACH of my products in my Society6 shop. Promotion expires November 11, 2012 at Midnight Pacific Time.
You MUST enter the shop using this link to get the discount: 


http://society6.com/mrseliotbooks/bags?promo=5b1f1d

There are framed Art prints, canvases, tote bags and lots more! x

3 comments:

  1. WOW - gorgeous shop! Your work looks so at home there! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely news - congratulations Fran! :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip will definitely pop in when I am in the area.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!