Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Elle Deco Round Up - Jan 2013






A lovely Elle Deco for Jan. Slim but full of cosy Scandi houses with a lot of monochrome going on. Four out of the seven houses are Danish. Denmark's so hot right now! My kids are quarter Danish. Just sayin'.








Here are some fun picks. Clockwise from top:

Kirby desk by Conran for M&S / Stitching postcards from nonesuchthings.com / Packing Crate Cow sideboard by Seletti / Trapez wallpaper by Arne Jacobsen at Cole & Son / Wallsaver Moneybox by Sebastian Bergne.

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love that desk by Conran for M&S. If only I had the money to buy it and a bigger house for it to go in! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fab is that cow!? Thanks for the inspiration, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fran, so lovely to hear from you...I am indeed in India. I gave up my blog, work became prevalent, not enough time. I still pop in here on occasion, more of a lurker these days. I miss the blogging community. Hope you and the family are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have missed out the most exciting thing! Bottom of page 50 ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now i wish i could find it flora, but i cannae! x

      Delete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!