Thursday, December 06, 2012

New in - Five Four Three Two One

I've got a few new prints coming up in the New Year but I couldn't help popping this one in the etsy shop now as it's been sitting on my desk for a couple of months in a 'is it finished?' kind of way. After a bit of fiddling I decided it was actually finished in the first place. I always do that, why don't I learn?


It's called Five Four Three Two One and is inspired by Gus and his obsession with counting backwards on his fingers. I think it comes from 'Zoom zoom zoom, we're going to the moon', which some of you mums may know from toddler drop-in groups. I've sung that song approximately 786 times, but anything's better than 'Wind the bobbin up'. What the hell is that song?! The last drop-in I took Gus to before he started nursery, I shed tears of joy knowing it was the last time I would ever have to sing that wretched song!




1 comment:

  1. I feel glad that I haven't heard the dreaded bobbin song! I know it would get stuck in my head on continuous playback (the worst songs do). Really lovely print though :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!