Friday, January 04, 2013

New Year catch-up

Happy new year blog buddies! Feels like I've been away for ages, do you know I did not take one picture over Christmas, not even instagram, so I feel a bit distant, even though I did keep up with your festivities. Seems like you all had a lovely time. 
Our best buddies from Brooklyn came to stay over New Year which was lovely but I got flu at the beginning of the week which kind of spoilt my fun, and since then Gus has been ever so clingy, I think kids get a bit insecure when a parent is off colour.

Over on it's a list thing we have been making lists (of course), but not necessarily resolutions. I found it really hard to put my actual ideas and plans down on paper, but when I closed off all my other thoughts and just started writing, this is what came out...


I'll be back soon with what's new at mrs eliot books. x

8 comments:

  1. Glad you had some time with your friends but what a bugger to be sick! Your list is just wonderful Fran.... In fact, I'm not sure I need to do one now as this fits so perfectly with what my list should look like ;) Will have to find that quiet space (we're on school holidays until end of Jan) and meditate on what mine might add to this. Thanks for the example - I wasn't quite sure how detailed this should be :) Happy New Year! Kx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank miss k! Your should be whatever you want it to be. No rules. X

      Delete
  2. I like your list, it is very honest so I think you will achieve! Happy New Year :) love Nick x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this list Fran...such important things to remember. With these thoughts to guide you I reckon you're in for a great year! Hope you're feeling better...flu is evil. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you rachel. yes it is evil, lasting forever. x

      Delete
  4. Can your list be my list too, Fran?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Glad to be of service :-)

      Delete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!