Monday, January 21, 2013

We got a little sledging in...

If you follow me on instagram (effieclicks) you will have already seen these. Instagram's so pretty in the snow! We weren't out for very long due to pre-planned weekend commitments and Gus not fully embracing the freezing temperatures, but we got a little sledging in.
That's my fella at the bottom. And yes, in case you were wondering he is still swimming in the men's pond on Hampstead Heath every morning. As he said the other day, he is half man, half penguin :-)




5 comments:

  1. YAY! Isi looks like he is LOVING it. Ben is a bit bonkers though. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did wonder just that when I saw these on Instagram! I'm so impressed by this swimming lark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Swimming?! - in these temps?! Wow! Half penguin indeed. Well, he looks very healthy and happy! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still swimming?!? You're right about the half-man, half penguin bit .... And as an ignorant person from a very warm climate, is it actually called sledging? Here, sledging is something you do to the other team to psyche them out. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha Kellie! Yes that's a sledge, so we go sledging. I think it's a sled in the states, sometimes over here too. I was going to ask what you call them but I guess they don't exist! Partly what I love about Instagram is opening it up in the morning and seeing my Aussie friends on the beach while we're freezing away. Still surprises me! X

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!