Monday, March 11, 2013

Most Wanted ~ Spring Brights

Good Morning blogettes, hope all you UK mums had a lovely Mother's Day yesterday. I got breakfast in bed, flowers, and a handwritten card. But it's the card that means the most. I know how my 7 year old struggles with his writing confidence, so it's so special for him to make the effort.


///////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

When I was asked to do a little window shopping for Most Wanted, the online magazine for vouchercodes.co.uk I said Yes Please! I had to choose a trend for the Spring, select some items, and keep the total under £80.
It was a bit tricky, I had to drop some lovely Jonathan Adler glasses (sorry Jonathan, too pricey). So I concentrated on inexpensive ideas to add colour to your home, such as hanging garlands, framing tea tea towels and gathering greetings cards. 

Those cards at the bottom are from Keep Cards, a new-ish card company who specialize in modern, colourful graphics. They have some great illustrators on board including Blanca Gomez and Tom Frost. £3 each and free UK shipping.

My full article will be on Most Wanted this week.






7 comments:

  1. Oh gorgeous colours! I'm liking those cards a lot - I'll go check them out. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these, but especially the Hello Sunshine bag. Perhaps if I wear it it will make the sunshine come to Edinburgh. I can't believe it's still snowing here in the middle of March!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! blimmin freezing on london today :-(

      Delete
  3. lovely collection, really bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, colour explosion! So gorgeous. I'm definitely into yellow right now. Think cos I'm craving for sunshine... X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bright spring colours, sometimes lately I forget we are going into spring (I wonder why, -degrees, rain, no sunlight?)! But I think I will have a yellow addiction soon, I feel it coming along with the weather change! /maria x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!