Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Fabric at Spoonflower / UK Handmade Mag feature


Hey you! Just dropping in to say I have some fabric now available to buy from Spoonflower. So if you're a bit handy with a sewing machine you can make anything you like! It's also available as wallpaper which is exciting.


* * * * * * * * * *


You can also see my enormous face in this season's UK Handmade Magazine.  (I tried to send in a slightly lower res, but she wasn't having any of it ;-) Shade 1412 was also on the front cover of the Spring issue so I feel very flattered.

It's a lovely mag, I really like the square format and page design. So nice to see Janet Bell and Kirsty Elson in the same issue too. You can flick through it all here.

Ta-ra for now. x




9 comments:

  1. Congrats! You know I hadn't come across this online magazine!! So thanks for sharing it...although I will now get nothing done all morning!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds exciting off for a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh lovely! What a nice article, I'll have a proper read later with my afternoon cuppa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats on the feature. Always a pleasure seeing your lovely face :) great news about fabric and wallpaper. I can see baby wearing something in pink pinata party. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey exciting stuff! Those fabric patterns look really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! lovely feature :)
    So thrilled about your fabric... looks so good xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow big congrats Francesca! Looks like a gorgeous magazine!

    I’ve just spent this afternoon compiling a new blog post in reply to being nominated for the Liebster award, and part of that is ‘paying forward’ the appreciation. And I find your work so inspirational I couldn't resist nominating you! Please whizz over to Ink Caravan to find out all the lovely details.
    Thanks again, Alisa xx

    ps. I know lots of us are stretched for time so I've made some adjustments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done on the feature Fran, how exciting! love the fabric designs too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you! Congratulations Fran. Love your fabric and wallpaper too Miss. x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!