Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What are flowers made of mummy?



After making Stop Copying Me! I had an idea. Instead of (or as well as) recording things in my life via instagram, I'm going to make pictures too. Capturing the little moments via drawing instead of just photos. A kind of drawstagram - if you will! So here is number two.

Gus is obsessed with two things at the moment - flowers and questions. They have been studying flowers this term at nursery and he picks daffodils all the time to put in the glass by the kitchen window. He wants to know EVERYTHING and sometimes by the end of the day (or even the middle of it) I am completely exhausted by his questions. Like all parents, by late afternoon I can be heard saying "I don't know Gus! It just is!"



5 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I am prone to a little 'I don't know Z. It just is!' myself by mid afternoon.
    Looking forward to seeing you and your boys soon. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! me too. looking forward to meeting the z man! x

      Delete
  2. Oh that made me laugh! I think that's such a great idea to capture these moments as illustrations too. Wish I could draw! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's driving me bonkers jen! x

      Delete
  3. SUCH a great idea! Just wish I was better at drawing, I'd join in.

    Love 'stop copying me' - I'd buy it ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!