Tuesday, June 18, 2013

All about Jennifer Dempsey - drawstagram

I probably think about Jennifer Dempsey every time I put my hair in a ponytail. Jennifer's hair was long and lustrous and swingy. I would stare out of the car window on my way home from school watching it go swoosh swoosh. I wasn't allowed to have long hair. I'm not sure why. Maybe because it got all tangly. It's one of the best things about being grown up.


That's me with my Ryman's plastic briefcase and sensible shoes. And that's Jennifer with her ribbons and patent shoes and her beautiful swingy hair goddammit!




3 comments:

  1. that's hilarious. i don't remember her though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she was a couple of years younger p. and she had a younger sister with exactly the same hair! x

      Delete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!