Monday, August 19, 2013

Postcards from Italy

Hello peeps! It's been ages. I hope you are all well. 
We got back a few days ago from family trips to Italy and Portugal. First up Italy and my family's home in Montese. It's got a castle, a swimming pool and really good pizza. What else could you ask for? We stayed there with my sister, brother-in-law and her two gorgeous girls, and my parents were nearby.

At the bottom, some things from my Nonna's kitchen that remind me of my childhood.



















6 comments:

  1. How wonderful to have memories like these. I love the image of the coffee pots on the windowsill, that really sums up Italy to me. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I didn't know you were Italian :)
    Love the images, especially the one with the "moka" machines!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, half italian, half english :-)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos Fran! Glad you had such a great time :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! Sorry ;) That was me above (just sneaking off to catch up on my blog reading when I should be working!) Kx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!