Thursday, September 19, 2013

Etsy at the London Design Festival

I was recently asked to take part in Etsy at The Dock, 7 days sitting in a shed next to the Tom Dixon shop, showing off my wares. I couldn't do it, it was dreadful timing with Gus starting school and clashed with Paris. I'm kind of kicking myself as the publicity would have been great, and sometimes I think I put obstacles in front of me and my success (but that's another story). I did get to pop down to the press event yesterday though, eat free croissants and take home the most ginormous goody bag from Tom Dixon. So it all evened out in the end (not).

Anyway, here are some pics. Cayce Eastwood from Cerulean Press letterpressing live! Jonna Saarinen's shed full of her gorgeous products and Yu Square's beautiful knitwear.

Tom Dixon's shop is AMAZING! Look at all that copper. Swooning away. x












1 comment:

  1. Oh it looks fab, but don't kick yourself, they're not called obstacles, they're called children ;) Bad timing, that's all, they'll be plenty more amazing opportunities for you x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments, unless they are mean. Thank you!